- Material: high quality resin
- Special characteristic: glows in a dark, glowing color – blue green
- Length Capped: 13.3 cm / 5.23 inches
- Weight: 24 gr
- Cap: Screw On, the cap can not be posted
- Nib: #6, Schmidt, stainless steel, available nib width – F, M, B
- Refill: Standard large international size converter or ink cartridge (72 mm / 2.8 inches ).
Grand Scepter XI | Fountain pen
Inspired by a centuries-old symbol of authority, divine power and good fortune, the Scepter collection of fountain pens offer a glimpse of majestic staff as depicted in the history of civilizations, ancient legends and modern fantasy stories.
The Grand Scepter—a sub-series of BENU’s Scepter Collection of pens. This pen glows beautifully in a dark and semi-dark with a green blue color after an hour exposure to light. Please accept variations in duration of glowing depending on exposure time to light, and the intensity of the light source*. There are different light sources you can use for “charging” the pen to glow—natural sunlight, regular desk lamps, or LED lamps. Usually, LED lights produce a weaker glow compared to sunlight and traditional incandescent bulbs. However, avoid overheating especially when using incandescent lights and direct sunlight during “charging.” Long exposure to warm sources with strong overheating (over 50°C / 122°F) can degrade the quality of the resin.
*Please see the table that shows the glowing effect of different models when charged using desk lamp and LED.