- Material: high quality resin
- Length Capped: 13.3 cm / 5.23 inches
- Weight: 24 gr
- Cap: Screw On, the cap can not be posted
- Nib: #5, Schmidt, stainless steel, available nib width – EF, F,M,B
- Refill: Standard large international size converter or ink cartridge (72 mm / 2.8 inches ).
Scepter II | Fountain pen
Inspired by a centuries-old symbol of authority, divine power and good fortune, the Scepter collection of fountain pens offer a glimpse of majestic staff as depicted in the history of civilizations, ancient legends and modern fantasy stories. From the helical design to the nomenclature, these pens are crafted for an exquisite and luxurious experience akin to scepters. Taking the concept of Scepters even further by following the tradition of distinguishing monarchs with the same given name by their ordinals, BENU has used Roman numerals to name each of the color variations in the Scepter line.